Best Ways To Use TouchPoints
Want to know how to best use your TouchPoints to join the #TouchPointsRevolution? Here are some ideas that can help you maximize your benefits from Buzzies.
- Decide where you want to wear them.
- On each wrist secured with wristbands
- In each pocket, sock, or tank top strap
- Clipped on to your belt or pocket
For discrete use, we recommend not using the wrist option as others can hear the buzzing if on your wrists.
- Decide when you want to wear them.
- Preventitively- in the morning for 15-20 minutes while you are getting ready for your day
- In the moment- turn on for a few minutes or the entire time while
o having a heated discussion
o thinking of something upsetting
o feeling stress
o having a hard time focusing (homework, work, etc.)
o watching something disturbing
o feeling a stomachache, headache, or stress-related pain
o while public speaking or performing
o during tests
- After a stressful event for as long as you would like to return to a calm baseline
- To promote sleep for 15-20 minutes before bedtime
- Give us your feedback! What is your favorite way to use TouchPoints? When are your #TouchPointsMoments?