- [ANXIETY] A Triple-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Randomized Trial of the Effect of Bilateral Alternating Somatosensory Stimulation on Reducing Stress-Related Cortisol and Anxiety During and After the Trier Social Stress Test
- [ANXIETY] Bilateral Alternating Stimulation Tactile (BLAST) and the Stress Response
- [ANXIETY] The Therapeutic Effect of Bilateral Alternating Stimulation Tactile Form Technology on the Stress Response
- [PTSD] Applied Bi-Lateral Alternating Stimulation - Tactile (BLAST) As a Stress Inhibitor Amy Serin, PhD.
- [BLAST] Applied Bi-Lateral Alternating Stimulation - Tactile (BLAST) Evidence from Quantitative Electroencephalogram Amy Serin, PhD.
- [ADHD] Preliminary ADHD Quotient Study Results Show Reduction of Hyperactivity with TouchPoints™
- [SLEEP/AUTISM] History of Clinical and Non-Clinical Applications of Bi-Lateral Alternating Stimulation - Tactile (BLAST) Amy Serin, PhD.
- [ANXIETY] What is Possible: Advances in Applied Neuroscience Amy Serin, PhD.
- [BLAST] Actual User Data Confirms That TouchPoints Reduce Stress By 74% In 30 Seconds
- [MEMORY] Tactile Stimulation Enhances Memory
- [MEMORY] Memory Systems in the Brain
- [EMOTIONS] Impaired Emotional Declarative Memory Following Unilateral Amygdala Damage
- [EMDR] The Role of Alternating Bilateral Stimulation in Establishing Positive Cognition in EMDR Therapy
[TACTILE STIMULATION] The Cerebellum Contributes to Somatosensory Cortical Activity during
Self-Produced Tactile Stimulation
- [ANXIETY/PTSD] Enhanced Amygdala and Medial Prefrontal Activation During Nonconscious Processing of Fear in Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- [TACTILE STIMULATION] Empathy for Pain and Touch in the Human Somatosensory Cortex
[EMDR] Bilateral saccadic eye movements and tactile stimulation, but not auditory
stimulation, enhance memory retrieval
- [PTSD] Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- [AUTISM] A Review of Wearable Solutions for Physiological and Emotional Monitoring for Use by People with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Their Caregivers
- [ANXIETY] Common Stress Profiles in Adults Utilizing Bilateral Alternating Stimulation Tactile to Reduce Somatic and Cognitive Distress