TouchPoints Essentials – Organization 5 Pack
(Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 236): divided by 0% off)
This pack includes 5 sets of TouchPoints with accessories made for organizations interested in buying TouchPoints on a larger scale.
TouchPoints are patented wearables that use gentle alternating vibrations to improve mental health by significantly reducing the negative impacts of stress. TouchPoints are proven to reduce stress, increase focus, improve sleep, and enhance performance.
- 5 sets of TouchPoints (2 individual devices to be worn on each side of the body)
- 5 sets of clothing clips
- 5 sets of charging cables and linen carry bags
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty and damage insurance
- Free consultation for organization
Each of the five sets is individually packaged with wristbands and charging cables.
How to Use
When you begin to experience stress, place TouchPoints on either side of your body - on straps, socks, pockets or holding in palms. TouchPoints gently vibrate to calm you down, increasing focus, helping with sleep and improving performance.
TouchPoints have three-speed settings (slow, medium, fast) that can be adjusted to match your comfort level. The vibrations produce a sound that's similar to that of a cell phone.
To help you get the most from your TouchPoints, we offer a complimentary consultation with a TouchPoints Experience Specialist included with your purchase.
TouchPoints are neuroscientific general wellness devices. They are not a substitute for medical treatment, nor are they intended to cure any medical conditions.
International orders are subject to duties and customs fees.
For custom orders, please email Account Manager Mark Holder at email@example.com.
Ask us about our additional price breaks for purchasing 60+ sets of TouchPoints!
Orders $150+: FREE USPS - Standard Shipping (2 - 8 business days)
Orders under $150: $4.99 USPS - Standard Shipping (2 - 8 business days)
USPS First Class Package International (11-20 business days): Rates calculated at checkout
USPS Priority Mail Express International (3-8 business days): Rates calculated at checkout
Customer is responsible for any customs and duties fees to Canada.
Shipping processing: 1 business day
*Free shipping for US orders only.
For Europe, please visit https://www.touchpointeurope.com/.
For Canada, you may also visit: https://bestbuy.ca/
For South Africa, please visit https://ilovetouchpointsa.com/
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee provided all TouchPoints components (TouchPoint devices, couplers, and charging cable) are returned undamaged and in working factory condition. The 30-day countdown is upon receipt of the package. If 30 days have gone by since you received your package, unfortunately we will not be able to refund or exchange.
- All sales are final after 30 days. Clearance items are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA #. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of package and must be authorized with an RMA # in order to be accepted. If returned without an RMA #, the return is subject to a 10% restocking fee. Return postage will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds are credited back to the original method of payment.
Damage warranty excludes replacement TouchPoints in the case of lost devices and replacement wristbands.
For replacements under damage warranty:
US Claims: a $12.95 shipping charge will be applied.
Canada Claims: A $25 shipping charge will be applied.
TouchPoints Damage Warranty is only applicable to customers in the United States and Canada.
US orders $150+: FREE USPS - Standard Shipping (2 - 8 business days)
US orders under $150: $4.99 USPS - Standard Shipping (2 - 8 business days)
Orders processed within 1 business day.