At TouchPoint Solution, we believe in giving back. This means every month, we give away dozens of TouchPoints via our Touch of Hope, a scholarship program for individuals and families with financial need who seek to improve their lives through applied neuroscience. To date, we have given away hundreds of TouchPoints to deserving families.
“I received a pair of TouchPoints as part of the scholarship program. I am a grad student who struggles with anxiety and who didn't have enough money to order my own pair. Because of a Touch of Hopes, I was able to use TouchPoints to help with my anxiety and to help me sleep...a crucial thing for a grad student!! I am deeply grateful for the product and Team TouchPoint’s generosity.”
– Elias Lawliet, Touch of Hope Scholarship Recipient
We recently dedicated our scholarship program to MacKenzie Briant, a young girl very near and dear to all our hearts here at TouchPoint Solution. Listen to her inspiring story…
Each award is intended to help applicants live better through TouchPoints neuroscience technology. Team TouchPoint reviews each application individually and there are no selection criteria.
This scholarship includes:
- 1 TouchPoints for Calm bundle with Black Silicone Size Large or Small watchbands
- 1-year limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- A complimentary 10-minute consultation with our Customer Service specialist - Multifaceted advising about how to implement the TouchPoint devices
TouchPoint Scholars are required to participate in one of the following:
- Write a review on social media
- Deliver a testimonial (text or video) sharing how TouchPoints have changed your life
- Fill out a case study form to present your TouchPoint results
- Offer feedback on the devices