Ultimate Sleep Bundle
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Shortlisted as TIME's Best Invention of the Year! Sold out 6x this year.
TouchPoints for Sleep help with the two most common sleep issues - difficulty falling asleep at night and going back to sleep after waking up at 2 AM. TouchPoints' proprietary neuroscience technology uses gentle, alternating micro-vibrations to get you back into calm, sleep mode in seconds.
If you have difficulty falling asleep, simply place your TouchPoints inside the included zippered sweatbands on your wrists or ankles 30 minutes before bedtime. When you begin feeling drowsy, turn your TouchPoints off and fall into a restful sleep. (It’s not a problem if you fall asleep with your TouchPoints on.) TouchPoints for Sleep have a built-in 30-minute timer so you don't have to worry about turning them off once you fall into your restful night's sleep.
If you tend to wake up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep, keep your TouchPoints charged and on your nightstand. When you wake up, simply choose your setting (most people prefer slow), insert your TouchPoints into the zippered bands, and slide onto wrists or ankles.
Give Sleep a Chance with our 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can try TouchPoints and experience restful sleep in the comfort of your home.
TouchPoints are a pair of neuroscientific wearables that are worn on either side of the body to assist with creating a sense of calm; a needed element for a restful night’s sleep.
TouchPoints use BLAST (Bi-Lateral Alternating Stimulation Tactile) technology in the form of gentle vibrations to alter your body's stress response without you even realizing it! They have three-speed settings (slow, medium, fast) to match your comfort level.
TouchPoints include a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty that covers any manufacturer defects but we recommend purchasing TouchPoints Insurance which covers accidental damage.
*This product is not for resale. International orders are subject to duties and customs fees.
TouchPoints™ are neuroscientific general wellness devices. They are not a substitute for medical treatment nor are they intended to cure any medical conditions.Sleep Doctor Luminere Blue Light Blocking Glasses to Improve Sleep
Designed and Developed by the Sleep Doctor himself, Dr. Michael Breus, these glasses are the finest blue light blocking glasses anywhere!
Usage: Put on 1 hour before bed to reduce the amount of blue light perception. Blue light blocks the ability's body to produce melatonin which is critical for a good night's sleep.
Each pair is high-quality acetate -- which is BPA-FREE -- and use our patented CR-39 lenses to block more blue light than any other computer reading glasses. All of our blue blocker glasses come with stainless steel and spring-loaded hinges, and are fitted for maximum comfort. Smooth & whisper-soft closing actions, paired with an equally graceful appearance, make these the choice for everyone looking to make their mark while protecting from harmful blue light both indoors and outdoors.All-Natural Sleep Sprays
Sleep Doctor PM was designed by reverse engineering common prescription sleep aids by Dr. Micheal Breus, The Sleep Doctor™.
Rather than using synthetic, potentially harmful chemicals, Sleep Doctor PM uses safe, natural ingredients that target the exact same receptors in the brain that put you to sleep.
Night Time Sleep Aid Spray
This formula is used just before you go to bed and contains special ingredients that put you to sleep fast. If you have trouble falling asleep when it is time, this formula is for you.
Middle of the Night Sleep Aid Spray
This is a specially formulated liquid spray designed to put you back to sleep fast. If you are one of those people that wake up in the middle of the night, this formula is designed for you.
Insurance must be purchased within 30 days of purchasing your TouchPoints.
- Defects outside the standard manufacturer's warranty.
- Replacement of up to 1 set of TouchPoints within a 12 month period. Damaged TouchPoints must be returned to be eligible for a replacement set.
- One set of replacement wristband couplers included within a 12 month period.
- Free shipping on replacement parts.
- Replacement TouchPoints in the case of lost devices.
- Replacement wristbands.
TouchPoints Insurance is non-refundable.
Schedule time for a consultation with one of our agents on using your TouchPoints as a part of your healthy, stress-less lifestyle.
|USA- orders over $150||USPS- Standard Shipping||Free|
|USA - orders under $150||USPS- Standard Shipping||$4.99|
We currently only ship to the US
Canada, please visit https://www. https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/.
Europe, please visit https://www.touchpointeurope.com/.
Singapore, please visit https://www.touchpointsingapore.com/.
Australia please visit https://www.amazon.com.au/ref=nav_logo
Return Policy - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee provided all TouchPoints™ components (TouchPoint™ devices, couplers, and charging cable) are returned undamaged and in working factory condition. The 30-day countdown is upon receipt of the package. If 30 days have gone by since you received your package, unfortunately we will not be able to refund or exchange.
- All sales are final after 30 days. Clearance items are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested. Contact email@example.com to obtain an RMA #. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of package and must be authorized with an RMA # in order to be accepted. If returned without an RMA #, the return is subject to a 10% restocking fee. . Return postage will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds are credited back to the original method of payment.
- 2 TouchPoints™ to be worn on either side of the body
- 2 zippered sweatbands to be worn on either side of the body
- Dual-pronged charging cable
- Linen carrybag
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- 1-year TouchPoints Damage Insurance
- Night time sleep aid spray
- Middle of the night sleep aid spray
- Blue light blocking glasses
- Complimentary Consultation