TouchPoints for Sleep
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
Which TouchPoints are right for you? Check out our Comparison Chart.
TouchPoints for Sleep help with the two most common sleep issues - difficulty falling asleep at night and going back to sleep after waking up at 2 AM. TouchPoints use gentle, alternating vibrations to get you back into calm, sleep mode in seconds.
Our 30-day money-back guarantee lets you try out TouchPoints for Sleep to see if they are right for you. See the Return Policy tab for details.
How To Use
If you have difficulty falling asleep, simply place your TouchPoints inside the included zippered sweatbands on your wrists or ankles 30 minutes before bedtime. When you begin feeling drowsy, turn your TouchPoints off and fall into a restful sleep. TouchPoints for Sleep have a built-in 30-minute timer so you don’t have to worry about turning them off before you fall asleep. If you wake up in the middle of the night and can’t go back to sleep, insert your TouchPoints into the zippered bands, and slide onto wrists or ankles and drift into a restful sleep.
To help you get the most from your TouchPoints for Sleep, we offer a complimentary consultation with a TouchPoints Experience Specialist included with your purchase.
TouchPoints Warranty & Extended Warranty
TouchPoints include a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty covering any manufacturer defects and TouchPoints Insurance which covers accidental damage.
TouchPoints also include our Extended Warranty, covering:
- Replacement of up to one set of TouchPoints within a 12-month period. Damaged TouchPoints must be returned to be eligible for a replacement set.
- One set of replacement wristband couplers included within a 12 month period.
- Free shipping on replacement parts.
Extended warranty excludes replacement TouchPoints in the case of lost devices and replacement wristbands.
TouchPoints extended warranty is only applicable to customers in the United States.
TouchPoints are neuroscientific general wellness devices. They are not a substitute for medical treatment, nor are they intended to cure any medical conditions.
*This product is not for resale. International orders are subject to duties and customs fees.
|USA- orders over $150||USPS- Standard Shipping (2-8 business days)||Free|
|USA - orders under $150||USPS- Standard Shipping (2-8 business days)||$4.99|
We currently only ship to the US
Return Policy - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee provided all TouchPoints™ components (TouchPoint™ devices, couplers, and charging cable) are returned undamaged and in working factory condition. The 30-day countdown is upon receipt of the package. If 30 days have gone by since you received your package, unfortunately we will not be able to refund or exchange.
- All sales are final after 30 days. Clearance items are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA #. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of package and must be authorized with an RMA # in order to be accepted. If returned without an RMA #, the return is subject to a 10% restocking fee. . Return postage will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds are credited back to the original method of payment.
- 2 TouchPoints™ to be worn on either side of the body
- 2 zippered sweatbands to be worn on either side of the body
- Dual-pronged charging cable
- Linen carrybag
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- 1-year TouchPoints Damage Insurance
- Complimentary Consultation with a Customer Experience specialist
- Built in 30 minute shutoff timer