TouchPoints for Kids
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Secured & Safe Checkout :
“Game-changing! My go-to parenting tool for focusing during homework, stopping tantrums, and getting my son off the Xbox!”
~ Jeanine, mom of 2 boys.
Our 30-day money-back guarantee lets kids try out TouchPoints to see if they are right for them. See the Return Policy tab for details.
TouchPoints are your new favorite parenting tool! TouchPoints are patented wearables that use gentle alternating vibrations to change the way kids' bodies react to stress, helping improve their focus and concentration and to calm them down when agitated.
Some variants for TouchPoints for kids are currently out of stock. Our TouchPoints for Calm kits can be modified for kids by purchasing small-sized colored bands. Specific instructions on using TouchPoints for Kids can be found in our online Encyclopedia of Uses.
How To Use
When you begin to experience stress, place TouchPoints on either side of your body - on straps, socks, wrists, or in pockets. TouchPoints gently vibrate to calm you down, increasing focus, helping with sleep and improving performance.
TouchPoints have three-speed settings (slow, medium, fast) that can be adjusted to match your comfort level. The vibrations produce a sound that's similar to that of a cell phone. If the noise is distracting, simply place the TouchPoints in pockets, socks, or use our zippered sweatbands.
To help you get the most from your TouchPoints, we offer a complimentary consultation with a TouchPoints Experience Specialist included with your purchase.
TouchPoints Warranty & Extended Warranty
TouchPoints include a 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty covering any manufacturer defects and TouchPoints Insurance which covers accidental damage.
TouchPoints also include our Extended Warranty, covering:
- Replacement of up to one set of TouchPoints within a 12-month period. Damaged TouchPoints must be returned to be eligible for a replacement set.
- One set of replacement wristband couplers included within a 12 month period.
- Free shipping on replacement parts.
Extended warranty excludes replacement TouchPoints in the case of lost devices and replacement wristbands.
TouchPoints extended warranty is only applicable to customers in the United States.
TouchPoints are neuroscientific general wellness devices. They are not a substitute for medical treatment, nor are they intended to cure any medical conditions.
*This product is not for resale. International orders are subject to duties and customs fees.
|USA- orders over $150||USPS- Standard Shipping (2-8 business days)||Free|
|USA - orders under $150||USPS- Standard Shipping (2-8 business days)||$4.99|
We currently only ship to the US
Return Policy - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee provided all TouchPoints™ components (TouchPoint™ devices, couplers, and charging cable) are returned undamaged and in working factory condition. The 30-day countdown is upon receipt of the package. If 30 days have gone by since you received your package, unfortunately we will not be able to refund or exchange.
- All sales are final after 30 days. Clearance items are non-refundable.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be requested. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA #. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of package and must be authorized with an RMA # in order to be accepted. If returned without an RMA #, the return is subject to a 10% restocking fee. . Return postage will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds are credited back to the original method of payment.
- 2 TouchPoints™ to be worn on either side of the body
- 2 silicone wristbands to be worn on either side of the body
- Dual-pronged charging cable
- Linen carrybag
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- 1-year TouchPoints Damage Insurance
- Complimentary Consultation with a Customer Experience specialist