Your personalized stress profile (PSP) reveals that you have a veiled stress personality. You don’t have an overactive stress response like other profiles, but you still deal with your share of daily stress.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle with proper diet and exercise.
- Practice mindful meditation or gratitude daily to keep yourself grounded.
- Try to consistently get enough sleep at night.
- Identify 2-3 things you are grateful for every day.
- Take ten minutes each day to just unwind without electronics or distractions.
Remember small things can add up to big positive changes!
TouchPoints usage: Keep TouchPoints™ on hand throughout the day, and use them on the “calm” setting for TouchPoints™ original or yellow setting for TouchPoints™ basic when your stress levels start to peak. When someone around you needs help regulating their stress, give them TouchPoints to help shift them back into a clam state of mind.