- We offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all TouchPoint™ components provided the following conditions are met:
- The 30-day countdown is upon customer receipt of the package. Returns must be postmarked within 30 days of receipt of package and must be authorized with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number to be accepted.
- Products must be returned in original packaging, undamaged and in like-new factory condition.
- All sales are final after 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since package receipt, returns will not be accepted.
- Clearance items are Final Sale. No returns accepted.
- Returns made without an RMA# will be subject to a 10% handling fee.
- Return postage will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refunds will be processed within 4 weeks of being received.
- Shipping and handling charges, and international customs or duty fees (VAT) are non-refundable.
- Import and duties for non-US orders are not refundable.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Can't find what you're looking for? Chat us online or email us at email@example.com
What is your Return and Refunds Policy?
How do I return?
Request return merchandise authorization (RMA) by filling out this form. Once we receive your request for refund, our Customer Service team will issue an RMA number and provide return instructions. This two-step return process will ensure you are using your TouchPoints correctly so you can experience the stress reduction that thousands of customers have experienced.
Can I cancel or edit my order?
We are unable to cancel or edit orders once they are completed.
What if my product seems defective?
Do you offer replacements?
The 1-year limited manufacturer’s warranty covers all manufacturer’s defects for one year from purchase.
Any user-related damages or loss are not covered under the manufacturer's warranty. In the case of loss or user-related damage, please contact customer service.
Is product insurance available?
Damage Insurance – 1 Year $49.99